Friday 14 January 2011

Just got home from work... "Such Fun!" Eugh I don't like doing a close shift on a Friday or Saturday... Finish at 00.30 with no one coming in that late cause lets face it how many people want to see a film at midnight. No thanks.

When I logged onto my Hotmail I had 41 emails which is incredibly strange for me... I normally have 3 and they are just newsletters and such from amazon and ebay and newlook. And I found out that I had that many from a bug on my email that sends every one a crappy email with a bug for them aswell :(

Anywho I'm getting my haircut for the first time in over a year in the morning and I'm so excited!!! also a little nervous as I have only ever had a family friend cut my hair and I have never had it cut in a hairdressers before. Hopefully it should end up looking awesome... I'm not asking for anything too difficult.

Need for sleep now or else I will be falling asleep while a woman is yielding scissors next to my head.

No comments: